Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ohh Dear where did the time go?


Wow, so long between posts. Where did the time go?? Well, my hands have not been idle. I have been creating. I have made these lovely shawls

This one is made from Milan Yarn - absolutely beautiful! It is a square set shawl which means it can be used as a scarf, a wrap or a shawl.






This is my personal favourite, Bella Yarn, just equisite, once again a square set shawl.







I've also been playing with Bridal Ring Cushions in crochet, found this great pattern and whipped it up.











I have also re packaged my Survival Kits!








And I have done alot of other things that at the moment I do not have photos of. But anyway I have been busy. We moved into our new home in July and I have a fantastic craft room. My laundry is absolutely huge - so this is where my craft lives!! I work full time in a craft store - yes, I know, dream come true. It has it's moments. But even more so now I am chasing my dream of being a designer. So many ideas - so little time!!


Never mind, Step 1 - don't leave it so long between posts!! I'll be back soon - I promise!!

1 comment:

Vicki ♥ said...

Hi Missus Mac :) we used to talk on a craft forum and you and I were both keen on being published. Well check out my blog as I have been published and am really excited about it. Come onto this other forum too as its a good one.
http://forum.craftmagazines.com.au/index.php I love how your are working in a craft store now...how good is that for you?? You lucky thing. Hope you are all settled into your new home, it sounds wonderful with the large laundry and that is your craft room. Anyway come on to my blog and see what I have been up to. I often think about how your going. :)