Thursday, March 29, 2007

More Items Yet to Come

How did you like my Toaster Cover?

Lets get a few more pictures up here and brighten up the place

I'll post them seperately from now on so that I can title them. I've had a great time setting everything up. Did you see my list? That's all the things I'm working on or have just about finished.

I'll change the list from time to time, not everything is up there, just the things I could remember off the top of my head.

My next step is to set up an Ebay store, just in case you REAALLLY like my patterns!! I'll let you know when I've done it.

I couldn't wait to get home today to work on this blog a little more.

Talk soon

1 comment:

stitchingbunny said...

Hi Michele...Congratulations on creating your blog...well done! Now that I have seen the two designs you mentioned, I think that I might be able to offer some constructive criticism.I think the toaster cover would have looked nicer if it had some coloured fabric with it and, possibly a nice placemat to sit it on.The fabric could have been a bright striped border around the bottom. The design is a bit "orphan like"...I think it would have been more "breakfast like" if you had say; an egg in an egg cup with the toast. The eggs could have eyes as well (possibly with the little worried look) and maybe a couple of nice sunny applique flower's and leaves at its base. The words are optional; they could be left on or off, but I think the expanded applique scene and some words like "anyone for breakfast?" might have been more interesting. The peg bag is nice, but may have been more appealing if it had a second item with it as well....e.g. a laundry bag. Hope these little recommendations are helpful....keep at it.....judith from www.calicocottage.com.au