Thursday, March 29, 2007

Welcome!




Hello and Welcome to my very first post!


I guess you'd like to know a little about me, well I'm a 30 odd year old, married, mother of three (two almost grown up). I work full time in the admin side of Real Estate. I live in Sunny Queensland. I have a passion for craft - any craft! I love it all. I have been crafting for about 20 years. Six years ago I began teaching craft and five years ago I began designing craft. I work in all mediums, just can't seem to stick to one!


Now I'm ready to put my work out there and maybe, just maybe get published. At least though I might get some feedback on my designs.


I like Quirky, Cute and Country as you will see!!!


So I hope you come back and visit often as I'm going to be putting up my works as I create them. Feel free to give me some feedback on them. I can take it!!


Well, for now I'm going to leave you with my very first design.


Ciao for now


Happy Crafting

No comments: